Highly Available Solutions from the Ground Up Building a system that is always on and always providing service requires a full spectrum commitment. This starts with a reliable hardware platform that is architected for high availability and ends with an overall hardware and software system architecture and software solution that runs non-stop. These software solutions require redundancy and scalability, leading to distributed system design.
On Friday, October 26, 2012 at 1:00 AM (CEST) Joe Kidder, Chief Architect for Element Middleware will present Enea Element in a webinar, a stack of middleware frameworks, showing:
- Characteristics of a Useful Messaging Framework
- The value of a System Wide Debug and Trace Framework
- How a Unified Management Framework can simplify application development
- The capabilities of a world-class High Availability Framework
- System Management for Hardware Platforms
Register for the webinar here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4519431742#