Polyhedra Lite is a reduced-functionality version of Polyhedra32 IMDB. Subject to the restrictions of the license below it is free to use, though (except on selected platforms) you are not allowed to distribute it. It supports most of the main features of the Polyhedra32 IMDB:
- a relational, client-server database management system, fully ACID-compliant
- accessed via ODBC and JDBC, using SQL
- client applications can be on the same machine, or on a different one
- active queries allow one application to detect when the database has been changed, avoiding the need for polling
- part or all of your ‘business logic’ can be attached directly to the database, using our CL trigger language
Polyhedra Lite does not support fault-tolerant configurations, nor does it contain the historian module that captures and records time-series data.
Polyhedra Lite is only available for Windows (on x86) and Linux (on x86 and the Raspberry Pi, see below, plus selected Enea Linux platforms). There is an annual charge if you want to make use of the Enea support services, based on the number of systems on which you have installed the Polyhedra Lite software.
Information and Download
For more information and for a free Polyhedra Lite installation kit, please visit